Amanda-Users

Re: SELinux attrs

2008-07-29 11:09:18
Subject: Re: SELinux attrs
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Nick Smith" <nick.smith AT techop DOT ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:07:24 -0400
On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 6:21 AM, Nick Smith <nick.smith AT techop DOT ch> wrote:
> Is the Application API in Amanda 2.6.0p1? I'm asking because I cannot
> configure my application for ZFS dumping as per description from Zmanda
> site? I get the following error when I try to test the configuration:

No -- we cut 2.6.0 to *include* the Device API but *exclude* the
Application API, on the grounds that adding two significant new chunks
of code in one release would introduce too many bugs.  The App API is
present in trunk, however, and will be in 2.6.1.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com