Amanda-Users

Re: [Amanda-users] Amanda hangs on "Getting Estimate"

2008-04-07 01:49:56
Subject: Re: [Amanda-users] Amanda hangs on "Getting Estimate"
From: Marc Muehlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld AT medizinische-genetik DOT de>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 07:45:33 +0200
ddelcoco schrieb:
this is what I see when I type "amstatus DailySet1"

isisrv1:/                       getting estimate

This is the same since 3 hours. All appears to be freezed [Crying or Very sad] Correct tape is loaded. Any idea? Thanks

If the filesystems are very big, this could take a longer time. But I think, you don't have a huge /boot partition. Have you checked on isisrv1 if there are any processes running?

What does amcheck says for this hosts?

Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (Leitung Systemadministration)
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost