Amanda-Users

SAMBA error?

2008-03-11 12:08:36
Subject: SAMBA error?
From: Arthur Smith <arthur AT somethingcool DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:38:56 -0500
I'm pretty sure this is a samba/smbclient error, but, in case you guys are familiar with a "quick fix":

? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds opening
remote file \dhinchcliff\H (\dhinchcliff\)

? Call timed out: server did not respond after 20000 milliseconds listing \d\*

If anyone could help point me in the right direction troubleshooting these
errors (from the amanda amdump email), I'd greatly appreciate it!

Btw, I'm hanging out at #amanda on freenode.net now...

Thanks!

- acorn