Amanda-Users

Re: Some noop questions (RAID with Amanda)

2007-11-11 11:17:29
Subject: Re: Some noop questions (RAID with Amanda)
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "AN@S" <anas.marrawi AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:08:36 -0600
On 11/11/07, AN@S <anas.marrawi AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
> 2- When I run "amadmin daily find" I get: "could not open conf file
> "/usr/local/etc/amanda/daily/amanda.conf": No such file or
> directory". My conf file is actually located at:
> "/etc/amanda/daily/amanda.conf", how can I get amadmin to
> locate the file in the correct directory?

Marc's right - this is a configure-time option.  Gentoo has some
unusual defaults for Amanda's various configure options, although I
don't see anything about sysconfdir, or defaulting to /usr/local.  Did
you build from the ebuild?

It would be great if you would file Gentoo bugs for anything that you
found to be incorrect in the ebuild.  Please add me
(dustin AT v.igoro DOT us) as a Cc if you do.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com