Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda client on SCO Openserver

2007-08-07 17:23:19
Subject: Re: Amanda client on SCO Openserver
From: Kenneth Berry <kberry AT microbeef DOT com>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 16:13:14 -0500
I have not heard from anyone with SCO experience yet.

I have not had time to search for the warning message yet.  I will
report my findings later.

Kenneth

--
Kenneth Berry
Systems Engineer / System Administrator

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail message is
intended only for the confidential use of the named individual(s) above.
If you are not the named recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that you have received this document and its attachments in
error and that review, dissemination, or copying of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
Micro Beef Technologies immediately.  Thank you.