Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda 2.5.2 bug report

2007-05-28 12:28:02
Subject: Re: Amanda 2.5.2 bug report
From: Bruce Thompson <drllama AT otherother DOT com>
To: Bruce Thompson <drllama AT otherother DOT com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 09:18:44 -0700
A quick update. After generating about 15G of debug logs (chatty! :-) ), the issue hasn't yet recurred. I'm going to continue to beat on it to see if I can cause it to occur again. When and if that happens I'll assemble debug logs covering the crash. Hopefully, whatever was happening is now gone.

Cheers,
Bruce.