Amanda-Users

-auth vs 2.4.4p1 clients & 2.5.1p2 server

2007-01-19 15:58:10
Subject: -auth vs 2.4.4p1 clients & 2.5.1p2 server
From: Deb Baddorf <baddorf AT fnal DOT gov>
To: "amanda-users AT amanda DOT org" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:49:36 -0600
What kind of configuration do I need,   now that I've upgraded my
server to  2.5.1p2?     Most of the clients are 2.4.something
and are no longer able to connect to do a recover,   although dumps
work fine.

The server is itself a client.  It can do a recover now,  but if we change
something I'll need to make this work too.
Oh,  and one new client  is at 2.5.something.

All are backing up fine,   but what can I do about recover connecting?
I got mixed versions of clients,  I guess!

Deb Baddorf