Amanda-Users

Strange problem with some hosts after upgrading from 2.4.4p4

2007-01-02 10:49:33
Subject: Strange problem with some hosts after upgrading from 2.4.4p4
From: "Mark Hennessy" <mhennessy AT cloud9 DOT net>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:42:12 -0500
I have just upgraded my hosts' amanda clients from 2.4.4p4 to 2.5.1p2, and I
have a weird problem where most of my clients are no longer providing
results, instead I get for each of them a line resembling this:
  host1        da0s1a     lev 0  FAILED [missing result for da0s1a in host1
response]

amcheck shows 0 errors when I run a scan and it purports to find all of the
hosts and file systems.

Where should I look for why this may have happened?

--
 Mark Hennessy