Amanda-Users

RE: Repeating Level 0

2006-04-03 10:15:48
Subject: RE: Repeating Level 0
From: "Paul Haldane" <Paul.Haldane AT newcastle.ac DOT uk>
To: "'amanda-users'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:13:07 +0100

Nope - that's the clock time that Amanda started doing whatever it's currently
doing to that DLE (at least that's my understanding).  So Amanda started a dump
of that DLE just before 22 minutes after midnight and it reckons it's over
halfway through.

> If I run a second
> amstatus several minutes later the numbers don't change as expected.

The start time shouldn't change for each phase but the percent complete should.

Paul