Amanda-Users

Re: Attempt to contact amanda gives sshd error -- dont know why sshd is involved!

2006-03-30 23:38:49
Subject: Re: Attempt to contact amanda gives sshd error -- dont know why sshd is involved!
From: Olivier Nicole <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th>
To: FLengyel AT gc.cuny DOT edu
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:32:38 +0700 (ICT)
Hi,

> I had no idea that this way of composing a new thread, by moving the cc: =
> address
> amanda-users AT amanda DOT org to the to: address amanda-users AT amanda DOT
> org would =
> constitute=20
> "hijacking." It is mistaken wrong to suggest that this was in any way =
> intentional.

This is not bad "per se", I do that all the time because I cannot
remember the exact syntax of the list name.

But along with changing the To: and Cc: and putting in a new Subject:
you should also make sure to clean-up the References: header that is
used to link one reply to the originating message.

Best regards,

Olivier