Amanda-Users

Re: Total tape usage in Amanda report

2006-03-23 23:05:21
Subject: Re: Total tape usage in Amanda report
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis AT wgops DOT com>
To: Olivier Nicole <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:01:33 -0700

--On March 24, 2006 10:35:38 AM +0700 Olivier Nicole <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th> wrote:

Uhm...Yes it does...
Just after the STATISTICS section you should have (by default):

My mistake, it sure is there, but I never noticed it :(

NP...note that those numbers are just the amount of successfully taped DLEs, so, they can be a little misleading if say they say something like 33GB (of a 40GB tape) if the next DLE it wanted to put on the tape was say 8GB.

Thank you,

Olivier

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler