Amanda-Users

Re: Filter to make the tape stream

2006-03-05 22:47:40
Subject: Re: Filter to make the tape stream
From: Ian Turner <ian AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Olivier Nicole <on AT cs.ait.ac DOT th>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:48:43 -0500
Oliver,

Amanda should already buffer things and stream things properly to tape. If you
find that your tape drive is not going as fast as you think it should, you
should start by checking that you have enough holding disk space. If you need
more help, you could start by attaching the report from your most recent
dump.

Cheers,

--Ian

--