Amanda-Users

Re: Strange amverify behaviour with amanda 2.4.5

2006-02-28 09:34:52
Subject: Re: Strange amverify behaviour with amanda 2.4.5
From: Tony van der Hoff <lists AT nospam.vanderhoff DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:25:01 +0000
Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net> wrote in message
<200602271737.46076.gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>

[snip]

> And at this point, I am lost.  I'm not familiar with the syntax you are
> using for the excludes specification, particularly the "*" of that spec as
> you are using it.  No idea if thats something new or what.  I've never
> used such here as I A: use "exclude filename" named in the dumptype, and
> B: have since I learned about it, used the "./name" formats in those
> files.
>[snip]

Thanks, Jon and Gene :)

I'll make those changes to the config files as you suggest, I might as well
get it right. I feel like it's grasping at staws, though; this config has
been working for 3 years :(

--
Tony van der Hoff          | mailto:tony AT vanderhoff DOT org
Buckinghamshire, England