Amanda-Users

Re: Verizon subscribers -- off topic

2005-12-06 10:52:33
Subject: Re: Verizon subscribers -- off topic
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:39:54 -0500
On Tuesday 06 December 2005 03:25, Paul Bijnens wrote:
>[Off topic]
>
>This isn't the first time I'm hit with this nonsense: I can't send mail
>to a Verizon email address.  And I'm surely not alone.
>
>   http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=23703
>
>Just to let people know (Gene!) that I do send mail to them, I'm not
>ignoring them.  But their provider is ignoring their users.
>
>Yes, I did fill out the whitelist request, twice already. Just enough
>to get one mail pass through, and then a few weeks later, it bounces
>again.
>
>If people with Verizon email addresses want to read my responses, it's
>time to switch providers.

We would Paul, if there was another game in town.  Whats the header say
when its bounced?  As a customer, I may be able to stick a brick under
one corner of hell after I raise it.

>Pfeew, that reliefs the anger a bit...

Can't say as I blame you, I'm often tempted to share a piece of my mind I
can spare, but I've given so much away now I wonder if its beginning to
show. :)

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
message by Gene Heskett are: