Amanda-Users

Re: Can't get a level 0 backup.

2005-11-18 16:01:04
Subject: Re: Can't get a level 0 backup.
From: Joe <jkonecn AT green-mfg DOT com>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:52:38 -0500
Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
Joe wrote:

I just set up a new CentOS 4.2 server with Amanda 2.4.4p3.  I can't seem
to get a level 0 backup. I want a level 0 M-F and when I'm not there S-Sun it is for a degraded backup. I have tried to set everything up correctly and what follows are pieces of amanda.conf and logs...

Where is your amdump log file (amdump.1)?
Amanda write in this file why it did a level 3.

Jean-Louis

Whoops!  Bad example.  I forgot to change the tape last night.
(This server isn't in production)  I'll send a new log after tonight's
backup.