Amanda-Users

Re: can not back up client

2005-11-16 14:21:34
Subject: Re: can not back up client
From: "Rodney Johnson" <rodljohnson AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:11:35 -0500
Apparently I did not have enough space left on the client's hard drive (only 10% available free space left). After I made some room on the drive I did not receive any error messages in the log.

However when I try to do a recovery I get an unexpected end of file error. Any suggesstions.

BTW thanks Jon for your help.

Rodney