Amanda-Users

Empty mail report

2005-11-16 03:21:44
Subject: Empty mail report
From: Keith Edmunds <keith AT midnighthax DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:06:50 +0000
I've just installed Amanda (Debian Sarge, Amanda 2.4.4). Everything seems to work except that the mail report sent after an amdump is empty.

When I had the default "mailto root" in the appropriate amanda.conf, the report was generated. When I changed that to "mailto me AT mydomain DOT com" I received a mail without any body text. Mail set from the command line as the Amanda user ("backup" in this case) works fine.

Can anyone suggest where to start looking to resolve this?

Thanks