Amanda-Users

Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Estimate timeout from server

2005-11-03 09:29:23
Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Estimate timeout from server
From: Alexander Jolk <alexj AT buf DOT com>
To: Sebastian Kösters <skoesters AT sino DOT de>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:14:30 +0100
Sebastian Kösters wrote:
I tried it by hand with /opt and it worked.

-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          256  3. Nov 14:52 pst_opt_0.new

tar (GNU tar) 1.13.25
i dont know why it has a Problem with /pst?! Ok its big (80GB) but not to big i think.

You have failed to understand that we don't care about that listed-incremental file <something>.new; what we are looking for is what tar gives on its stdout at the end of its run. Could you report the exact output of the tar command, both when running on /pst and on /opt? We know from your before debug files that it takes almost half an hour on /pst.

Alex

--
Alexander Jolk  * BUF Compagnie * alexj AT buf DOT com
Tel +33-1 42 68 18 28  *  Fax +33-1 42 68 18 29