Amanda-Users

Re: Data timeout

2005-08-26 06:43:36
Subject: Re: Data timeout
From: Ryan Pagquil <rpagquil AT philonline DOT com>
To: frank cheong <kwcheong AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:11:45 +0800
Does you backup server behind firewall? I experienced that and I confiugred my firewall properly.

Regards,
Ryan

frank cheong wrote:

I have finished the amanda setup without problem, my first trial to backup the etc folder of all host also completed successfully. While I got the following error when I started to do a full schedule backup test. backupclient1.backupdomain.com:/var 0 driver: [data timeout] (4:43:33) Any clue what caused this error and where can I further tune up in order to have this backup completed ? Frank

--
Ryan Pagquil
Infodyne Inc. - PhilOnline.com