Amanda-Users

Re: Different schedules for different machines

2005-08-03 15:00:24
Subject: Re: Different schedules for different machines
From: Graeme Humphries <graeme.humphries AT vcom DOT com>
To: Edson Noboru Yamada <eyamada AT diveo.net DOT br>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:52:11 -0600
Edson Noboru Yamada wrote:

I have a few servers to backup; some of them is important
to backup every day (one full backup per week, incremental every day),
and others is enough to backup a single time per week (full).

Is there a easy way to do that? I know that specifying the machines names
as amdump parameters would work, but I dont like that.
What you probably want is two different configs for the two classes of machines. How you tailor them exactly is up to you.

Graeme