Amanda-Users

Re: FAQ-O-Matic (was: RE: Dell Powervault 120T w/ DLT7000 (ADIC FastS tor DLT D116 + QUANTUM DLT7000 2561))

2005-07-29 05:01:06
Subject: Re: FAQ-O-Matic (was: RE: Dell Powervault 120T w/ DLT7000 (ADIC FastS tor DLT D116 + QUANTUM DLT7000 2561))
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <sgw AT amanda DOT org>
To: uwe.kaufmann AT infoconsult DOT nu
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:27:10 +0200
uwe.kaufmann AT infoconsult DOT nu wrote:
Yes, I tried that. I never recieved my confirmation code via e-mail. I

Same for me, some weeks ago. I thought this service died silently.

AFAIK it's broken ...
And I would prefer to migrate to some Wiki instead.

I have started playing with Docbook-Wiki (http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/) to connect the Docbook/XML-Sources of the current AMANDA-docs to that new way of providing and collecting infos.

As it isn't that easy to use this on the sourceforge-webserver I am still looking for a good and solid place to host this ...

--
Stefan G. Weichinger
AMANDA core team member