Amanda-Users

Re: Dell Powervault 120T w/ DLT7000 (ADIC FastStor DLT D116 + QUANTUM DLT7000 2561)

2005-07-28 20:34:12
Subject: Re: Dell Powervault 120T w/ DLT7000 (ADIC FastStor DLT D116 + QUANTUM DLT7000 2561)
From: "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp AT spiritual-machines DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:07:38 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005, Jon LaBadie wrote:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 10:43:34AM -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

        New material for the FAQ-o-matic.  There are Dell 120 series unit
listed, but none feature a 120T.

Don't know if it still functions, but one aspect of the FAQ-o-matic
is that you can make entries yourself.  Then they will -o-matically
be available in the FAQ.

Yes, I tried that. I never recieved my confirmation code via e-mail. I tried a few addresses and gave it a few hours; I thought perhaps it was using the same relay as the list server and may be loaded down.

No dice.  Is there an admin that can look into the registration process?

TIA,
~BAS