Amanda-Users

Re: Find tapetype parameter

2005-06-01 13:42:44
Subject: Re: Find tapetype parameter
From: "Dominique Arpin" <dominique AT espacecourbe DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:24:48 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

If I understand, only the parameter lenght and filemark is important.  So,
my tape drive is compatible with amanda.

And I just need to use amtapetype to have the right parameter for the tape
type.

thanks all

--
Dominique Arpin_______________________[   Espace
administrateur réseau                     Courbe    ]