Amanda-Users

Amanda question

2005-05-13 06:07:06
Subject: Amanda question
From: Ryan Pagquil <rpagquil AT philonline DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:48:40 +0800
Hi guys,
   This is my first post in this mailing list, I hope you can help me
answer my questions....
I have installed amanda to backup all of our servers. The first run of
amdump, all directories I specified on my disklist was backed up. Then I
added three more directories from other host on my disklist, and amdump
run again. Then I checked the status of my backup and amstatus reported
that my newly added directories to backup are in a status of "wait for
dumping", and didn't get backed up. What does this wait for dumping
means? and What can I do to avoid that status? and Why it didn't backup
the new directories I added?

If you will need my configuration i will post it.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan