Amanda-Users

helper script for reporting tapes to change in a robot

2005-04-14 23:01:50
Subject: helper script for reporting tapes to change in a robot
From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq AT spacepants DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:46:46 +1000
I got sick of having to cross-check amtape show against amadmin tape and the
list of tapes that we needed to take offsite, so I wrote the attached
program to do all the hard work for me.  It's probably not 100% perfect but
I tried to make it not rely on our own specific configuration as much as
possible.

Hope someone else finds it useful; if the amanda-hackers want to include it
they're more than welcome.