Amanda-Users

AMANDA-lecture next week

2005-04-08 13:33:54
Subject: AMANDA-lecture next week
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 19:30:10 +0200
Hello amanda-users,

today I was informed that I will hold a lecture about AMANDA next
week. Right now here in Austria we have the so-called "Linuxwochen"
(linux-weeks) happening, see www.linuxwochen.at.

Many events and lectures around Linux and other OpenSourceSoftware ...

---

On April, the 14th, 5pm, I will give a lecture about

"AMANDA - A professional Open Source Backup-Suite".

Come to the AEC Linz (in Austria), the lecture will be given in german
(unless you demand another language ...)

---

Cheers,
Stefan G. Weichinger
sgw AT amanda DOT org