Amanda-Users

Amanda.conf Changerfile location

2005-04-07 10:04:34
Subject: Amanda.conf Changerfile location
From: Steve Yun <SYun AT TrustedCS DOT com>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:02:45 -0400
Hi all,

I am converting tape backup from one single load, sequential-access Scsi
tape device to an Autoloader Scsi Tape Changer device. I am having trouble
finding my 'changerfile'  scripts in SELinux.  I know my changerdev is
/dev/sg2 and tape device is /dev/sg1.  I can successfully issue the mtx
commands for status and inquiry 'mtx -f /dev/... inquiry' and 'mtx -f
/dev/... status'

I know that my 'amanda.conf' needs to have at most one changerfile entry
defined.  So I need to find my changerfile.  Any ideas on where I can find
this file?

Thanks,
        -steve