Amanda-Users

Re:

2005-04-04 03:39:40
Subject: Re:
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:31:33 +0200
Hi, Andrés Fernando Argüelles Delgado,

on Montag, 04. April 2005 at 06:38 you wrote to amanda-users:

AFAD> I have followed the part of the amanda document to tape-drive for
AFAD> configuring aamanda for tapeless operation but when I try to label the
AFAD> tape I have created with amlabel it retuns the following:

AFAD> amlabel: could not load slot "1": chg-multi: slot is empty

AFAD> I recheck all my configuration files according the tutorial but
AFAD> everything is fine and In do not know what to do. I have to daliver
AFAD> this configuration working on tuesday so I thank anybody' help

You use chg-multi. If you follow
http://www.amanda.org/docs/howto-filedriver.html, you should use
chg-disk instead.

--