Amanda-Users

digest?

2004-11-04 20:05:56
Subject: digest?
From: Mathias Koerber <mathias AT koerber DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:59:58 +0800
I believe I have asked this question before but have not had
a solution. There is a digest version for this list. It's available
through  yahoo-groups. However, to be able to post to the list, one
needs to be subscribed to the original list, which means I get
the full list plus the digest.

I would like to post to the list but only received the digest. I can
find no way to turn of email delivery from the list to me.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you solve it?

From: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org> AND not subject: Amanda-users-digest  ->
/dev/null?

That would be a waste of email resources...

thanks and regards
--
mathias AT koerber DOT org