Amanda-Users

Re: amanda client on mac os x

2004-10-28 14:57:00
Subject: Re: amanda client on mac os x
From: Kevin Dalley <kevin AT kelphead DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:52:29 -0700
Currently, I'm using samba on the OS X client being backed up.  This was
set up by someone.  If works, though there are some permission
issues.

I like the idea of using amanda directly.  It should decrease
bandwidth, at the very least.  However, the samba solution works until
then.  A slightly awkward backup is better than none.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin AT kelphead DOT org