Amanda-Users

any good postscriptors out there?

2004-09-30 13:45:26
Subject: any good postscriptors out there?
From: Jon LaBadie <jon AT jgcomp DOT com>
To: Jon LaBadie <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:39:47 -0400
I posted a problem with the 3hole.ps template
to amanda-hackers today.  Michael Brantley
replied privately that he had the same
problem and offered a one line fix.

However, neither of us knows whether it is
a good fix or just a workaround.  Thus we
don't want to suggest it as an amanda patch
just yet.

If someone is comfortable with postscript coding
could you contact me off list and let me know
what you think of the problem and solution.

Thanks.

 JG Computing
 4455 Province Line Road        (609) 252-0159
 Princeton, NJ  08540-4322      (609) 683-7220 (fax)