Amanda-Users

Re: Disklist

2004-07-16 08:13:18
Subject: Re: Disklist
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Kaushal Shriyan <kshriyan AT redhat DOT com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:08:02 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 at 4:15pm, Kaushal Shriyan wrote

> I wanted to know some more things qualifier used in the disklist file of
> amanda, At present i am using comp-root-tar to backup my
> amanda client are there more qualifiers which can be used in the
> disklist file

Please just email such questions to the amanda-users list.  This is off
topic for amanda-hackers, and sending a copy straight to Paul is not
really necessary.

If you're asking what I think you're asking, there are more dumptypes
defined in the sample amanda.conf.  You can also define your own in there.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering