Amanda-Users

backup DMZ host ???

2004-04-26 12:38:20
Subject: backup DMZ host ???
From: Michael D Schleif <mds AT helices DOT org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:27:38 -0500
My client has a proxy-arp DMZ, on which resides a host that I want to
backup to a NAT'ed, private network Amanda server.

I keep getting this error:

    # sudo -u backup amcheck DailySet1 -cltw
    Amanda Tape Server Host Check
     . . .
    ERROR: don.platinumaire.net: [host bluetrout.PlatinumAire.net: port 61906
not secure]

Notice, don is the DMZ host, and bluetrout is the router.

What am I missing?

--
Best Regards,

mds