Amanda-Users

Compiler warning

2004-03-31 11:54:43
Subject: Compiler warning
From: "Pablo Quinta Vidal" <qvidal82 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:49:30 +0200
Hi all!! (again)

While reinstalling AMANDA, after the ./configure --with-user=amanda --with-group=backup --with-configdir=/usr/local/etc/amanda/ --with-debugging everything was ok. But when executing make I saw something extrange, it was something like this: in amandaidx.c: warning, passing arg 2 in waitpid for incompatible pointer type.
Is this normal??
This function was the one that makes me reinstall AMANDA because it gave me everykind of error messages.

Reparaciones, servicios a domicilio, empresas, profesionales... Todo en la guía telefónica de QDQ. http://qdq.msn.es/msn.cfm