Amanda-Users

building redhat for redhat-7.3

2004-03-25 12:16:26
Subject: building redhat for redhat-7.3
From: "edwin valencia" <kapachov AT latinmail DOT com>
To: "amanda-users AT amanda DOT org" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:10:32 -0500 (EST)
HI...

I can buid a RPM of amanda for me; the amnada-*.tar.gz -->
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES

to my I like to install amanda of this form because I can be updated of form
more easy.

here push my amanda.spec :

--
%define name  amanda
%define major 2

Docdir: %{prefix}/doc

%description

Servidor de copias de Seguridad.

%prep
%setup -q -n amanda-%{version}

%build
CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./configure --with-user=amanda --with-group=disk
--prefix=%prefix
make

%install
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
make DESTDIR=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT install

%clean
rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT

%post -p /sbin/ldconfig

%postun -p /sbin/ldconfig

%files
%defattr(-, root, root)

%doc INSTALL README docs/*.ChangeLog
--

I not installed in my machine my package because I have install amanda for
redhat 7.3.

I hope that this serves somebody (help)...

thanks for attention lent...

http://www.latinmail.com - La forma más cómoda de enviar y recibir tus e-mails