Amanda-Users

RE: amdump problem

2004-03-17 11:50:47
Subject: RE: amdump problem
From: Filburt <filburt AT mailbox DOT hu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:33:29 +0100
Paul wrote:

> At least one error:  you cannot have tapecycle less than
> runspercycle. (you probably have "runpercycle 7 weeks"
> -- drop the "weeks" unit).

I tried it with 'dumpcycle 1' (it means full dump every day as I read) but the problem is the same.

> Or is your tape indeed labeled "mylabel"?

No, it's a word in Hungarian (without language specific characters). I just wrote 'mylabel' for you. B-)

> Post exact error messages

The rest is about some statistics (run time, dump time, output size, etc). There's nothing more about the tape or the label.