Amanda-Users

Re: Error while doing amlabel

2004-03-10 11:24:07
Subject: Re: Error while doing amlabel
From: Andrew Hall <halla3 AT corp.earthlink DOT net>
To: Pablo Quinta Vidal <qvidal82 AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:30:48 -0500
Pablo,

Not sure about the NIS errors, but the amlabel issue it that the label
you are instructing to be placed on the tape does not match the string
specified in the amanda.conf labelstr variable.

Run amlabel with a string that matches the labelstr variable or change
the labelstr var in your amanda.conf.

Drew