Amanda-Users

[Solved]Re: Resend: ? path of config file for amrecover

2004-03-08 15:52:46
Subject: [Solved]Re: Resend: ? path of config file for amrecover
From: "Allen Liu --- work" <allen AT bellglobal DOT com>
To: "Christoph Scheeder" <christoph.scheeder AT scheeder DOT de>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:49:45 -0500
I finally figure our the cause of the problem is that in /etc/inetd.conf,
the entries there still pointed to old location. So each time amrecover
started, inetd triggered the old daemon so that it tried to find something
in old directories.

Thanks so much.

Allen Liu

IP Application Design and Engineering
Bell Canada
(613) 781-7368, allen AT bellglobal DOT com
1240 -160 Elgin St, Ottawa,ON, K2P 2C4