Amanda-Users

amreport

2004-03-04 10:20:47
Subject: amreport
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, Chris Knight <knight AT sodor.wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:16:04 -0500 (EST)
Good morning,

I've a Solaris 8 system running amanda 2.4.2p2
(Yes, yet another amanda server, have about 14 now...)

We changed an smtp gateway yesterday and blocked ourselves
from getting mail from one of the systems in our own DMZ.

I'd like to regenerate the amanda report and know I need to run
# amreport <config> but the input for amreport must have been
(properly) renamed by amlogroll (I'm on track here, right ?)

I'm not familiar enough with these utilities to know what to
move where or how to fool amreport into creating a new output
file for me. Then again, if I miss one report its not critical,
I have other ways of finding out what's on the tape.

                                                thanks,

                                                Brian

---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org