Amanda-Users

Re: lots of virus e-mails & spam

2003-11-17 02:59:28
Subject: Re: lots of virus e-mails & spam
From: Steven Clark <steven.clark AT planb-inc DOT com>
To: Phil Homewood <pdh AT snapgear DOT com>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 02:57:04 -0500
<snip>

(Seriously, though: can we shoot the people who send this
virus responder junk here? Or at least reject their mail
at amanda.org before it gets to the lists? Please?)

Well I am the admin of one of the irresponsible virus responders, which I will be whitelisting all the @amanda.org addresses when I get into the office on Monday. But in my defense the program is acting in the normal sense since no headers are being set letting MailScanner identify this email being from a mailling list...

Anyways sorry for the inconvience, no need to shoot me...

-Steve