Amanda-Users

KIND ATTENTION !!!

2003-10-23 10:15:04
Subject: KIND ATTENTION !!!
From: fredricktay AT rediffmail DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:08:23 +0200
EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL.

ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT/CHAIRMAN.

First, may I solicit your confidentiality in this transaction, this by virtue
of its nature

I am Fredrick Taylor, a cousin to the former and exiled president Charles
Taylor of Liberia.

As a result of his step down and exile, he has mandated me to look for a
reliable partner who will urgently assist us in the claims of a consignment
contained in a trunk box (containing cash of $39.8m deposited as family
treasures in the safe deposit custody of the diplomatic de espanol non
inspection deposit unit in madrid-spain under an assigned diplomatic agent
during his regime.

We need a foreigner, private or company of high magnitude of honesty and
reliability whom we will portray as the bona-fide owner of the consignment
during the change of beneficiary/ownership when applied upon your
reconfirmation, which a certificate of change of ownership will be issued in
your new name as the beneficiary before our meeting in madrid spain for the
claims and banking processes to the account you will provide with the
assistance of the assigned agent.[the Euro Diplomatic Services]

Thereafter, this fund will be invested in your company or you advice us on any
lucrative project to invest the fund into,after rewarding you for your efforts
and assitances through out the period of the transaction which you will be
entitled to 20% of the total sum.

My cousin has handed over to me the transaction to follow up as a result of his
step down and exile, as all necessary arrangements have been made to perfection
awaiting the immediate commencement of this transaction upon your
reconfirmation. . I will want to be guaranteed that you will be able to handle
this transaction with utmost confidentiality and honesty as a result of Mr.
Charles commitments with the international community through out the rebeling
period untill his current step down and exile,as i am assuring you same from my
side.

Upon receipt of your positive response, including your complete personal datas,
i will immediately make an application for the change of ownership.

Please contact me on this email address: or through my private thuraya satelite
number:+88-216-520-700-41 .as i will be expecting your responce.

Best Regards

Fredrick . Taylor