Amanda-Users

Re: Mixing backups to disk and tape?

2003-10-23 09:21:34
Subject: Re: Mixing backups to disk and tape?
From: JC Simonetti <simonetti AT echo DOT fr>
To: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:16:03 +0200
I am interested quite a lot in making backups on two different media, like what
you said disk and tape. In my case I would like to write my data on disk and
disk, but with 800km between the 2 disk shelves.
I don't think RAIT can handle this.

And if there's no existing solution, I don't mind developing it from scratch.
Is someone interested in coding it with me?