Amanda-Users

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

2003-10-11 19:44:04
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED
From: CHARLES TAYLOR <precharlestaylor AT netscape DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 23:30:18 +0200
FROM:BUBUS BLAH
E-mail:precharlestaylor AT netscape DOT net
REQUEST FOR A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
It was out of my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship with
youthat I deem it necessary to first introduce myself before putting this
proposal to you for consideration.

My name is CHARLES TAYLOR the former president of Liberia i relinquished power
to my dear friend and my former vice Mr.Moses Blah. I am presently in exile in
Calaber- Nigeria.
I have in my custody a $20.000.000.00 (Twenty Million United State
Dollars)deposited with a reliable security company in the Netherlands, this
huge sum of money is in a coded form. I intend to use this money for investment
purposes without the consent of anybody connected or related in anyway to
Liberian affiars.

To come staight to the point, this money was deposited with a security company
Amsterdam The Netherlands and I seek a highly reliable foreign partner,
investor that could be entrusted with the PIN and CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT to
take charge and invest this funds profitably for a  period of ten years maybe
more.

After deliberation with Mr.Moses Blah we have concluded to send his junior
brother Mr. Bubus Blah to Amsterdam for the execution of this transaction. I
know i cannot work alone especially now that my movement are being restrcted,so
i seek your candid assistance to secure and invest this funds working hand in
hand with Mr. Bubus Blah who is already in Amsterdam with all the necessary
documents that you might need to present to the security company.

I have agreed to give you 30% for your honorable assistace while you assist me
in the investment of 70% preferably into Real Estate because i still beleive
that property is still a much sort after business venture but i am also open to
suggestion to look into other business areas which you deem viable.I am sure i
will be release from incaseration someday i cannot be in exile for the rest of
my life so i am sure we shall enventually meet.

I will be expecting to receive your kind and urgent response through a more
confidebtial e-mail address, precharlestaylor AT netscape DOT net or you can
also call Mr. Bubus Blah in Amsterdam on +31-630-550-312 to discuss
contructively all relevant details.

Thank you.
Best Regards
MR.CHARLES TALYOR