Amanda-Users

confidentiality

2003-10-07 09:05:53
Subject: confidentiality
From: "ikemnwabueze" <ikemnwabueze AT gay DOT com>
To: ikemnwabueze AT gay DOT com
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
                   UNION BANK PLC
                 LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Attn: President/Ceo

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this

transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly CONFIDENTIAL.

I am Dr Ikem Nwabueze member of Board of Directors
of UNION BANK PLC Lagos. I came to know of you in my
private search for a reliable and reputable person to
handle this confidential transaction, which involves
the transfer of a huge sum of money to a Foreign Bank
Account requiring maximum confidence. THE PREPOSITION
The Late Engineer MARK JOHNSON, Lebanese national
and an oil merchant/contractor with the Federal
Government of Nigeria, until his death three years ago
in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at the
UNION BANK PLC, Lagos, and had a closing balance of
USD40,000,000.00 (FORTY Million Dollars) which the
bank now unquestionably expect it to be claimed by
MARK JOHNSONS next of kin or alternatively be donated
to a Charity Organisation here.  Efforts have been
made by the UNION BANK PLC , to get in touch with any f
the JOHNSONS family but to no avail. It is because
of the perceived impossibility of not being able to
locate ENGR MARK JOHNSONS next of kin that the
management under the influence of our Chairman Board
of Directors, Major General Kalu Ike Kalu who has
agreed that since the incident occurred in 1998 and
has left the fund dormant and devalued, we should
transfer the fund overseas and utilize it either on
stock exchange market or personal business interest.
Your role is very important as the fund when concluded
on transfer will be justifiably presented as having
been remitted to the next of kin which is assumed to
be you. Your interest will be protected as
unnecessary documentation will be avoided and adequate
percentage scheduled for mutual benefit.

1. Account holder 30% (foreign Partner)
2. Nigerian Partner 70% (Nigerian Partner)
You are required to contact me immediately by return
mail. Be informed that all parties interest should
be protected in terms of confidentiality. Note that
all modalities necessary for the transfer of fund
have been perfected and the transaction is 100% risk
free.

Awaiting your prompt response whether accepted or not.

Regards,

Dr Ikem Nwabueze

Thousands of Profiles.  Thousands of potential dates, lovers or friends.
Gay.com Personals -- You'll Get Hooked! http://www.gay.com/personals/