Amanda-Users

RE: Another Amanda + Win32 backup problem

2003-10-06 01:33:48
Subject: RE: Another Amanda + Win32 backup problem
From: "Jason Tedesco" <jtedesco AT request.com DOT au>
To: "Christopher Odenbach" <odenbach AT hni.upb DOT de>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:26:47 +1000
Thanks Chris it appears you have found my problem.
(see below)

After issuing strings /opt/amanda/libexec/sendbackup | grep amandapass it
returns nothing.

So back to compiling amanda.
I have compiled amanda 2.4.4 and 2.4.4p1 with the following
./configure --with-smbclient=/usr/local/samba/bin/smbclient
--with-user=operator --with-group=sys --with-config=SElvl0 --wit
h-suffixes --with-libraries=/usr/local/lib

After doing a make, I so another search for amandapass in sendbackup

/amanda-2.4.4p1/client-src$ strings - sendbackup* |grep amandapass

Do you have any other suggestions?  Is there possibly something else I'm
missing?

Thanks.
Regards,
 # jason