Amanda-Users

Re: Baremetal win2k restore

2003-10-03 06:48:29
Subject: Re: Baremetal win2k restore
From: Ben Zampatti <ben.zampatti AT infinitem DOT com>
To: Tony <td_miles AT yahoo DOT com>
Date: 09 Mar 2003 20:38:05 +1100
Hey Tony, thanks for the reply. You know, if it was just for one company
then I would seriously consider it, but I plan to install it on a fair
few servers so all at different companies and I can't really afford it
to be installed on so many. I think at this stage, using msbackup to
backup the system state and all other non-accessible programs
(exchange/sql/clusters/etc) and then use the rdiff-backup for the rest.
I'm in the process of testing to see how it's all going to go. I'll also
try Amanda after rdiff to see which is better.