Amanda-Users

DEAREST

2003-08-30 12:13:10
Subject: DEAREST
From: "Dr Mrs Louise Ejercitor Estrada" <louise1 AT indiatimes DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:59:21 -0400
Dearest,
I am Dr. Mrs LOUISA EJERCITOR ESTRADA , the wife of Mr Joseph Estrada the
former President of Philippine located in the south east Asia. My husband was
presently impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass demonstrators and
the senate. During my husband's regime as president of Philippine, I realised
US$21 millions of dollars from various contract projects I executed
successfully. I had planed to invest this money in Real Estate and Industral
Production.

Now I have used an NGO to move the money to a bank outside Philippine awaiting
transfer, I want you to assist me transfer the money to your bank account as
the Beneficiary/my Proxy because I do not want the Philippine Government to
trace and confiscate this one. they have confiscated all our asset. This is the
only money left for me and my family o.k.
Now if you agree, I will offer you 40% of the total fund, and you must keep it
very secret and confidential o.k. There is no risk involved, all I want from
you is your corporation so that we can have a sucessful transaction as all
modalities has been put
in place i look forward to having a good relationship with you o.k
Regards,
Dr Mrs Louise Estrade,
Wife to former philippine president.