Amanda-Users

urgent

2003-08-23 14:46:38
Subject: urgent
From: "ahmedyusufu" <ahmed_yusufu11 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:43:24 +0400
Dear Sir, I know you will be surprised to read from me, but please consider
this letter as a request from a family in dire need of assistance. First Iet me
introduce myself, I am ahmedYusufu from Angola, i am the first and the only son
of late Brigadier Ibrahim Yusufu, I am presently residing in Dubai U.A.E.  I
got your contact from Dubai chember of commerce and induestries here in UAE and
on behalf of my widowed mother, Mrs Philomin Yusufu decided to solicit for your
assistance to transfer the sum of ,[US$7.5Million] Seven Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars inherited from my late father into your personal
or company account. Before my father?s death, he was a Brigadier in charge of
arms and ammunition   purchases for the Angolan Armed Forces. In his "WEALL",
he specifically drew my attention to this sum of US$7.5Million, which he
deposited in a safe box of private security company in Dubai U.A.E ,in fact m!
 y father said in his weall   He QUOTED:  "My beloved son, I wish to draw your
attention to the sum of US$7.5 Million  which i deposited in a box with a
security company in Dubai UAE, in case of my absence on earth as i am going
down because of this siriose illness, you should solicit for my family a
reliable foreign partner to assist you to invest this fund for the family . I
deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you alone with the
deposit code. Your mother has all the documents. Take good care of your mother
and two sister." ,From the above, you will understand that the lives and future
of my family depends on this money, as such I will be very grateful if you can
assist us.   We are now living in Dubai as political asylum seekers and the
,financial laws of Dubai do not allow asylum seekers certain financial rights
to such a huge amount of money, in view of this, I can not invest this money in
Dubai U.A.E, hence!
 , i am asking you to assist us to transfer this money out of Dubai U
.A.E for investment purposes.  For your efforts, I we are prepared to offer you
10% of the total fund, while 5% will be set aside for any expenses that we may
go through during the transaction and 70% will be kept by my family.  Finally,
modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we
have establish trust and confidence between ourselves.Also furnish me your
private phone and fax number for easy contact.  Looking forward to your urgent
reply and please treat as very urgent.  Best regards,  ahmed yusufu