Amanda-Users

Assistance

2003-08-23 12:28:08
Subject: Assistance
From: yengeni.richard AT caramail DOT com
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 18:22:05 +0200
Goodday,

 My name is Richard Yengeni a south African citizen, I got your
Contact
 through some missionaries friends who came to south Africa . I
am the
 brother
to mr Tony Yengeni . Mr Yengeni was the chairman of parliament's
in south
 Africa and the former chief whip ofthe ruling political party
ANC .My
 Brother
 (MR. T. YENGENI), has as aresult of trust and Confidence he has
mandated
that I search for a Reliableand trustworthy foreign> partner,
who Will help
 receive some funds, which wehave in cash Totalling US$35.5m (Thirty
Five million five hundred thousand

 United States DollarsOnly) into a personal, company or any Reliable
foreign
bank
 account for safe keeping for a Short period of time, since our
family bank
 accounts
 Within and outside the country have all been Frozen by the authorities.

However I have managed to push the money abroad and it is presently
in the
custody of a financial company in Europe I got your contact
 through the South African chamber of commerce and industry. I
hope you are
trustworthy and will not sit on the money when you receive it.
The total
 sum
will be shared as follows: 20% for you , 75% For my family ,andthen
the
 remaining 5% will be used for the reimbursement of all the expenses
we will
 incurre in the processof this transaction like your flight ticket
to Europe
 where you will take delivery of the funds , Your hotel accommodation
,
 etc.There is no risk involved what so ever on this transaction,
these funds
 will be received in your favor upon proper application. If you
are
 interested in this business, please urgently contact me on the
following
 e-mail address. Please endeavor to keep this business confidential.I
will
 be most grateful if you can come forward and help me. I would
refer you to
 these few Websites for further information. reply through my alternative
 email account, richyeng AT latinmail DOT com

 About my family) 1) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/2756861.stm 2)
http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/10/03/safrica.arms/index.html
3)
 http://iafrica.com/news/sa/993487.htm
4)
http://www.sabcnews.co.za/south_africa/crime1justice/0,1009,55366,00.html
I am presently in Ghana, this due to my political status and also trying to
work out
things here so that the transfer of this funds will be successful.

Thanks Best regards

 Mr.Richard Yengeni