Amanda-Users

SAVE MY FAMILY

2003-08-07 10:43:25
Subject: SAVE MY FAMILY
From: sam55an <sam55an AT telstra DOT com>
To: sam3an AT tiscali.co DOT uk
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:37:07 +0100
Dear sir,

I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise due to the fact
that we have not yet met each other before, but please I will like you
to consider my present family troubles and be rest assured that there
is no cause for alarm. Please put yourself in my position and help me
the way you will expect people to assist you to redeem your family's
wealth.I am Mr. Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas
Savimbi of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002.
Presently, I am desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist
me in this confidential business.

 My late father, Jonas Savimbi lodged huge sums of money realized from
the sales of diamonds and other precious stones / metals in different
banks in Europe. My father is presently no more, and the movement of
his family members (including me) is highly restricted, all his bank
accounts and properties have been frozen and seized. We are forbidden
to either travel abroad or out of our immediate localities. Presently,
I have just discovered a huge deposit made by my father from the money
realized from the last sales of diamonds before is death .My father
had deposited this money as diplomatic consignment with a security
firm in  Europe, I have called the security firm and they have confirm
to me that the consignment is with them. I have all the documents with
me right now that is be needed to collect the consignment from the
security firm, my father has instructed the security firm in his
deposit request to release consignment to any three family members
which includes myself, my mother and only sister who is also dead
incase of emergency or death. Right now my family has given me the
authority to do everything possible to get the consignment out as this
is the only hope we have now to bring the family out of its present
poor financial state.

 I am therefore soliciting your help to have this consignment
collected by you and the funds transferred into your account. I will
give you all the necessary documentations to facilitate your
collection of the
consignment personally.The government has no or will never have
knowledge of this business, so there is no need to be worried about
your safety. I guarantee you your safety.Once I have your complete
assurance that you can handle this, I will immediately send to you the
relevant documents that will enable you take possession of the
consignments. This will include certificate of deposit and shipment
airway bill and all other relevant documents.

 However, in return for all your assistance we have decided to offer
you 15% of the total amount of money as your share and 5% for all your
expenses which will include your travel expenses and every other
expenses you incure in the cause of this transaction, such as your
telephone bills etc,this makes a total of 20% my family has agreed to
give to you for helping us secure the money.

I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed,And please reply
me at sam3an AT tiscali.co DOT uk.

Regards,

Samuel Savimbi.